IPHA is pleased to announce The Forum, our thought-leadership platform for healthcare and medicines innovation. It is a series of events we will run during year, diving into the major policy themes that are shaping the operating landscape for bio pharmaceutical innovators in Ireland and across the world. Moderated by well-known science broadcaster Jonathan McCrea, The Forum takes to the virtual world IPHA’s ‘Innovate For Life’ annual conference – an on-site event which, in recent years, has become an in-demand discussion space for medicines innovation. Like with many of our events in the past, IPHA is delighted that Uniphar has come on board again as the sponsor.
The Forum builds on the Digital ThinkIn Series which many of you attended last year.
Over the coming weeks and months, we will post more details for each of our events, including themes and the registration link. The format will be a mix of one-to-one conversations and discussion panels, delivering experts’ insights and provocative thinking from our virtual world to yours.
Details coming soon!
- Convergence, our fifth event took place on Thursday 24th June. You can view the event here.
- Living Drugs, our fourth event took place on Thursday, May 27th. You can view the event here.
- Vaccines, our third event took place on Thursday, April 29th. You can view the event here.
- Valuing Medicines, our second event took place on Thursday, March 25th . You can view the event here.
- Drawing Investment, our first event took place on Thursday, February 25th . You can view the event here.