From time to time job opportunities and internships become available at IPHA for suitable candidates. Please see below for the latest vacancies at IPHA:
Intern position available with the Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Manager
We have a unique opportunity for an intern to work with the Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Manager at the Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association (www.ipha.ie). This is an exciting and varied intern role and will enable the prospective intern to understand the key regulatory issues affecting the pharmaceutical industry in Ireland.
Projects will include
- Creating the latest update to the Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry in Ireland, together with a review of the European perspective.
- Determining Brexit implications for the Pharmaceutical Industry in Ireland.
- Disseminating Regulatory Affairs updates and information to IPHA members.
The position is part time, working three days per week for seven weeks (from 29th Oct to 14th Dec 2018). We offer payment of a stipend and unparalleled exposure to the industry with IPHA representing the world’s top pharma/biopharma companies.
- A student or recent graduate with a prior level of knowledge of pharmaceuticals and regulatory affairs.
- A dedicated individual who is eager to gain great exposure to the Industry.
- A self-starter who is highly organized and meticulous about their work.
- Dynamic, proactive and flexible with strong communication skills.
How to apply
Please send a short CV to email@example.com before cob on Mon 22nd Oct 2018.
IPHA represents the international research-based Pharmaceutical Industry in Ireland. Our 47 members include both manufacturers of prescription medicines andnon-prescription or consumer healthcare medicines. IPHA advocates for the healthcare needs of patients and consumers to be met with valued, innovative medicines and solutions.