Becoming an IPHA Affiliate
IPHA’s affiliates programme is a forum for interaction between IPHA companies and businesses from the sectors that partner with pharmaceutical companies in Ireland.
Becoming an IPHA Affiliate will:
- Raise your company’s awareness of the issues we deal with as an industry, by providing direct access to a flow of information;
- Increase your company’s profile with our 47-member companies;
- Offer a forum to provide your thought leadership and innovative ideas to senior representatives of IPHA member companies;
- Participation in the IPHA Annual Conference and other regularly scheduled events, providing an excellent opportunity to interact with the pharma industry’s leadership;
- Allow for attendance by your staff at training sessions and Master Classes on the IPHA Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Throughout the year we organise events, briefings and webinars for both Affiliates and IPHA members. We actively design the Programme around IPHA member and Affiliate needs. IPHA also has many different forums and groups and we are very open to Affiliates making valuable presentations at these, and at our annual conference.
Who can become an Affiliate
The following entities who are carrying on business in Ireland may apply to become an affiliate of IPHA:
- General pharmaceutical industry consultants;
- Regulatory consultants;
- PR/advertising agencies involved in healthcare;
- Contract sales organisations;
- Clinical research organisations;
- Pharmaceutical recruitment firms;
- Market research companies;
- Firms of solicitors;
- Companies and individuals who provide business consultancy services to the pharmaceutical sector.
- Any others deemed appropriate by the IPHA Board of Directors.
Please see below for full list of all affiliate companies:
For more information please contact Eimear O'Leary, email@example.com